Write for Us
We welcome contributions from graduate students and recent graduates. Tell us about your experiences and what you would have done differently. Please check our contributors’ guidelines below on what to write and how to submit.
- Your contribution should be between 200 and 500 words
- Please try and make your entry funny, entertaining, helpful, or even hopeful.
- You do not have to identify yourself, and it is often best not to do so. You might sign the entry “Yolanda Keys, MA Student” or just “PhD Student in Chemistry”.
- Contributors should respect the standards of civilized discourse.
- Do not identify people in your anecdote, either by naming them, or providing details that would allow someone to identify them. If you have to, please alter the specifics to protect people’s privacy.
- Submissions may be edited for clarity and length.
Please send your contribution to: email@example.com